Payment & Booking Policy
Credit Card Payments
To pay by credit card, you must provide some essential information. The information you disclose will not be stored by RaroLive.com in any permanent database.
It will only be kept until it is sent to the bank. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all information submitted.
- You must select the credit card that you wish to use for payment. Currently, RaroLive.com accepts payments via VISA and MasterCard.
- You must also provide the 16-digit credit card number, as well as the expiry date of your card. The credit card number, as explained, will not be stored after sending it to the bank. Any record of the form will only include the credit card name (VISA or MasterCard) plus the last four digits of the credit card number.
- You must also include your credit card Security Code. Please refer to the following help section if you are not sure what the Security Code is. Depending on the credit card you are using, the Security Code field will have a different meaning.
- For VISA, it is the three-digit Card Verification Value or CVV and refers to the last three digits after the credit card, printed on the back of the card, in the signature area.
- For MasterCard, it is the three-digit Card Validation Code or CVC and refers to the last three digits after the credit card number, printed on the back of the card, in the signature area.
Once you've completed your online booking with RaroLive.com you will receive a confirmation email which includes your booking details, your accommodation/tour details and your contact information.
We hope you will have an enjoyable experience and if you would like to be notified with the latest news and packages then please subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of each page.