This page is provided to assist our online guests to gather information on featured travel products and services, ascertain availability, and make reservations and payments.
Is a wholly owned e-commerce division of Air Rarotonga Limited , a private company established in 1978 and incorporated in the Cook Islands. When selling services though RaroLive.com, we are acting as agents for the service provider and you are contracting directly with that service provider.
While we take a lot of care selecting products for sale over this website, Air Rarotonga Limited and RaroLive.com do not accept any liability whatsoever for the failure, acts or omissions of those service providers in connection with the contract that exists directly between you and them.
We will not accept liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, severe weather, acts of god, acts of Government or any other authorities, accidents or failure of machinery or equipment.
Rates and Price Variations
Prices are valid for the dates indicated. We reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in pricing made by our suppliers. Once you have booked and paid for a service the price is guaranteed, unless you make subsequent changes to your reservation when any change fees or changes in rates will become applicable.
All rates are quoted in New Zealand Dollars (inc. VAT).
Full payment is required at time of booking; RaroLive.com offers a secure server for your credit card payments. We do not apply surcharges for credit cards. All costs have been included in the sale price shown for each product and there are no additional charges.
Cancellation and Change Fees
May be applicable depending on the service booked and the terms of each supplier. Each product lists details of change and cancellation fees.
No Shows for Activities and Tours
50% of the total cost of the product/service will be deducted from any refund due.
We recommend you take out travel insurance ensuring you are covered for involuntary cancellation of your tour and travel arrangements.
Packages & Last Minute Deals
From time to time, packages will be displayed on the website which includes activities and tours. Such special deals are available for a limited time only and will usually have additional terms and conditions such as those relating to changes and refunds. Please take particular note of the restrictions that apply to Packages and Last Minute Deals.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information we collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically.
This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for.
Storing your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
This site is owned and operated by Air Rarotonga. The material on this site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this site including code, photos and videos without express permission from Air Rarotonga or as permitted in Reprint Requests.
Credit Card Payments
To pay by credit card, you must provide some essential information. The information you disclose will not be stored by RaroLive.com in any permanent database.
It will only be kept until it is sent to the bank. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all information submitted.
- You must select the credit card that you wish to use for payment. Currently, RaroLive.com accepts payments via VISA and MasterCard.
- You must also provide the 16-digit credit card number, as well as the expiry date of your card. The credit card number, as explained, will not be stored after sending it to the bank. Any record of the form will only include the credit card name (VISA or MasterCard) plus the last four digits of the credit card number.
- You must also include your credit card security code. Please refer to the following help section if you are not sure what the security code is. Depending on the credit card you are using, the security code field will have a different meaning.
- For VISA, it is the three-digit Card Verification Value or CVV and refers to the last three digits after the credit card, printed on the back of the card, in the signature area.
- For MasterCard, it is the three-digit Card Validation Code or CVC and refers to the last three digits after the credit card number, printed on the back of the card, in the signature area.
Once you've completed your online booking with RaroLive.com you will receive a confirmation email which includes your booking details, your accommodation/tour details and your contact information.
If you have made any errors in your booking or you would like to make changes please contact us here. To make a cancellation please review our Terms and Conditions in case there are cancellation fees.